I’ve always just been a filler. People only remember me or need me when things are bad and they need someone to turn to. Something to help keep them happy in the mean time. Once they find their own happiness or someone or something new I’m always the first thing to be left behind and forgotten. No one’s ever chosen me over the other. I’ve never been anyone’s priority, anyone’s first choice, not even a last choice. Always just left behind. Maybe in the end, I’m just not worth the hassle.
Search This Blog
ShaDoW "I hide when you come, I'm silent when your around, I'm dying because you left"
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I’ve always just been a filler. People only remember me or need me when things are bad and they need someone to turn to. Something to help keep them happy in the mean time. Once they find their own happiness or someone or something new I’m always the first thing to be left behind and forgotten. No one’s ever chosen me over the other. I’ve never been anyone’s priority, anyone’s first choice, not even a last choice. Always just left behind. Maybe in the end, I’m just not worth the hassle.
Comments